10 Ogos 2010

heyhey!
assalamualaikoooommmm!
(ta jawabb dosse)

hehhe..ape lha makcikk amy ne..
dha dekat 14 cerite dea tuless,bru skrg nak introduce diri dea..
hahha..
haih,TAPATOD BETOL!
hee..
okeoke..
amysuraya is my name
*ohh!i do love my name!*
i'm a year older on 3january
*ohh yahh !caprycorn is my zodiac!*
TAMAN PASIR PUTIH
*i hate this place!seriously..*
single?
*yahh!i'll be single till i grab my 'SIJILBERHENTISEKOLAH' ..*
me?
*people say that i'm quite arrogant,shy and KURANG AJA!tapandai jage hati urg..*
OHH NO !
whilst..some of them say that..
*i'm brave..wahh,BERANI ke?hahha..they say that i'm KPOCHI yang tak pernah nak berhenti bercakap!*
oke guys..
*even what you say about me,trust yha !that i always be myself..never be someone like some people.."they tried to be someone only just to show that they are the best perfect person in the world!"ohh,SAYABUKANBEGITU!..n n guys,i u need to know this,ILOVEYOUSOSOSODAMNMUCH!*
hahha..
oke,lets proceed..
love white !
*hahha..someone say,'huh?putih?mane ade warne'..alha biala..hahha*
oke guys..
i think this is the suitable time for me to put a FULLSTOP.
so,thanks for those who read my BEBELAN.
hehhe..
daaa~~ sygs..^_^

0 kataa kauu !: